Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

RAID monitoring software

YoelDK
Beginner

Hello

I need a software to monitor the status of the disk in RAID, if the disk are working and the mirroring is being done

Any reccomendation?

Attached system config

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel

Hello, YoelDK.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure.

I previously recommended to contact the system manufacturer for information on how to monitor the RAID configuration in your system, since every OEM implementation could be different, and it is also possible that you are using something else, other than Intel VROC.

The thread will be closed right now, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can contact us back by opening a new thread or via any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, YoelDK.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community forum for Intel VROC.

I received your case regarding the RAID monitoring software for your RAID, I will be glad to assist you.

Depending on how you are managing the RAID, there will be different options available, and with this being an HP system, I would recommend checking with them if you are working with their VROC implementation, as this is customized by each OEM.

Each platform implementation may be slightly different with different dependencies. For example, platform manufacturers can choose to omit certain Intel® VROC features that would impact their Intel® VROC installation. Or, platform manufacturers could integrate Intel® VROC features into their own storage software solutions which would cause unknown dependencies to Intel.

If we can try to help you with other questions, please let me know, otherwise I will close the thread on December 2nd.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, YoelDK.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure.

I previously recommended to contact the system manufacturer for information on how to monitor the RAID configuration in your system, since every OEM implementation could be different, and it is also possible that you are using something else, other than Intel VROC.

The thread will be closed right now, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can contact us back by opening a new thread or via any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos