Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

UNABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS

sbxconcept
Beginner

Hi, 

I'm unable to perform a clean install of windows 11 (home) as it keeps giving me an error that drivers not found and to make sure the correct drivers are on the installation media. I used windows media creation tool and also rufus to create a bootable USB but it wouldn't work, both would give the same error. I tried installing all windows 11 drivers from Intel's website but it still says none found, I used the internet and even co pilot and windows website but am not able to find the fix. Please let me know if someone is able to help and guide me through the process.

PC: HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx (6Y2Y2U8)

Windows already installed: Windows 11 pro (not active)

Windows I want to install: Windows 11 Home

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hello sbxconcept,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Intel community forum!

To assist further, kindly help us with the below details.

• Complete model of the SSD that you are using.
  • Screenshot of the error message.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi

0 Kudos
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hello sbxconcept,

Greetings!

Since the reported issue pertains to the inability to install Windows, we would like to inform you that it is out of scope for Intel. We recommend that you address this issue with Microsoft to resolve the Windows installation problem, as they are best equipped to provide support and address your concerns.

Unfortunately, we are unable to extend support for this product, as it falls outside of our support boundaries.

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi

0 Kudos