Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

VROC 증상 & 정보

kjs
Beginner

VROC 증상 & 정보
1) VROC 실행시에 늦게 실행  작업 관리자-세부 정보 같은 다수 발생 발생 (1 번 사진 참조) &  메시지 창 다수 발생 (2 번 사진 참조)

2) 일정 시간이 지나면 작업 관리자-세부 정보에 여러개 나오는 프로세스도 정리 및 VROC UI 나옴
3) 계속 이렇게 발생하는 것이 아니라 간헐적 발생 (PC가 발생하거나)
-VROC 버전은 Intel_VROC_6.2.0.1239_Install (현재 인텔에서 제공하는 최신 버전)

문의 내용
1. 현재 발생 증상 원인과 해결 방안을 싶습니다. 

2. 저희가 운용중인 PC에 지장 있는지 (디스크, OS 레벨) 알고 싶습니다.

  

2 번 사진

kjs@nnt.kr_inline_img_36A8421EB28C4F79929717D9B7ABE52D.png

1 번 사진

kjs@nnt.kr_inline_img_C8C4582E573B4E48A2C3C62290604BD5.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, KJS.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community Support forums.

영어로만 지원할 수 있다는 소식을 전해 주십시오. 따라서 이 응답을 번역하기 위해 웹 번역 도구를 사용했습니다.

(Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation)

I understand you encountered a couple of errors while working with Intel® VROC, I will be glad to assist you.

Please let me know if you can provide us with the following information by uploading the files to this thread:

1. Full system report using Intel® SSU:

- Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293

• Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.
  • Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

2. Intel® VROC report:

- You can open the VROC GUI and then follow the steps below.

• Click Help.
  • Click System Report.
  • Click Save to create the text file and save it in your computer.

I will follow up on March 11th or we can schedule a different date if necessary.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, KJS.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if our assistance is still required as the previous information was requested in order for us to provide the most appropriate recommendation.

I will proceed to close the thread on March 16th if there is no confirmation or response, just keep in mind that we can schedule a different date if required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, KJS.

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if our assistance is still required.

Further information was requested in my initial post in order to provide a recommendation or in case troubleshooting was required, but there was no confirmation after trying to follow up.

This thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored for support, but please open a new one if you still need assistance, or contact us via any of the other support methods available (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html).

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos