Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
319 Discussions

compatibility/ validation guidance with VMD/VROC

AlanWang_CN
Novice

Hi there;

I am currently working on enterprise SSD and very much would like to get Longsys brand enterprise SSDs to be compatible/ validated  for VMD/VROC on Icelake/Whitley server platform.

Can you point me to some links or guidance documentation for doing compatibility / validation  testings  of VROC?

Thank you in advance !

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, AlanWang_CN.

Thank you very much for waiting.

This type of validation/request must be submitted via the Intel Premier Support Portal (IPS).

If you (or your company) already have access to this, please submit the ticket using VROC as the product with the case type "Feature Request", but if you are unclear about the access you can work with your Intel Account Representative or Intel FAE.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on August 12th.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, AlanWang_CN.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

I received your ticket regarding the validation of additional drives for Intel VROC usage, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Please allow me to confirm what the appropriate channel or steps are, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, AlanWang_CN.

Thank you very much for waiting.

This type of validation/request must be submitted via the Intel Premier Support Portal (IPS).

If you (or your company) already have access to this, please submit the ticket using VROC as the product with the case type "Feature Request", but if you are unclear about the access you can work with your Intel Account Representative or Intel FAE.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on August 12th.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, AlanWang_CN.

Thank you for taking the time to mark the thread as resolved.

The thread will be closed right now and will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos