Software Tuning, Performance Optimization & Platform Monitoring
Discussion regarding monitoring and software tuning methodologies, Performance Monitoring Unit (PMU) of Intel microprocessors, and platform updating.

Latest 2024 IPP documentation

ermeneuta
Beginner

I am trying to use the latest release of ipp, specifically I would like to generate a custom DLL to be subsequently used with a C++ program developed with the RAD Studio environment.

I have already successfully done this in the past, with previous releases of the ipp, using Visual Studio for the DLL generation, then converting the generated .lib with the implib utility. Everything worked.

Now with the 2024 release of the ipp, things seem to have changed... I tried to follow the instructions found online for the generation of a custom DLL, but the directories mentioned in those online files seem to not exist in the latest release of the ipp. Apparently the structure of the new ipp has changed, but the documentation found online still refers to the old version.

Would it be possible to have updated documentation? Specifically, instructions on how to build a custom 32-bit DLL under 64-bit Windows 10, to be then used with a 32-bit program on the same Windows ?

Many thanks

-Fred  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ermeneuta
Beginner

Still me. When writing release 2024, I meant 2021.10 ..... sorry for the confusion...

-Fred

0 Kudos