Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7898 Discussions

蓝牙鼠标和蓝牙键盘互相干扰

Rylon
Beginner

蓝牙鼠标和蓝牙键盘互相干扰,鼠标时不时地卡顿。

硬件产品:AC9560  

驱动版本:23.50.0.2

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Rylon.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The proximity of the mouse and keyboard to each other may result in signal interference, causing connectivity issues. The signal strength of the Bluetooth connection between the mouse, keyboard, and the device paired with may be weak or fluctuating, leading to intermittent freezing of the mouse.

In order to provide precise assistance, I'd like to inquire about the following:

• Have you experienced this interference issue consistently, or has it occurred only recently?
  • Are there any specific patterns or triggers that seem to coincide with the mouse freezing?
  • Have you noticed if the interference and freezing happen more frequently under certain conditions or environments?
  • Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps to address the interference issue, such as adjusting the positioning of the devices or updating drivers?
  • Are there any other Bluetooth devices in the vicinity that might be causing interference?
  • Can you confirm if the Bluetooth mouse and keyboard are the only devices experiencing interference, or are there other Bluetooth devices affected as well?
  • Are there any recent changes or updates made to the system that might have coincided with the onset of this interference issue
  • Have you tested the Bluetooth mouse and keyboard with another device to see if the interference issue persists?

Apologies for the numerous inquiries, but at times, it's the unexpected factors that could be triggering the problem.

Moreover, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the System models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Rylon,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information and questions we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Rylon, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos