Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

6062 - Lso was triggered problem on Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi,

I have a problem with my Dell laptop using Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cart. Everytime when I try to connect with samsung tv unisng Win+K key I have an erro: "can't establish connection" and in windows log event I have a warning:
"6062 - Lso was triggered" with detailed information:
"
- System
- Provider
[ Name] Netwtw08
- EventID 6062
[ Qualifiers] 32768
Version 0
Level 3
Task 0
Opcode 0
Keywords 0x80000000000000
- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2021-04-16T11:12:34.0299615Z
EventRecordID 103045
Correlation
- Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 6888
Channel System
Security
- EventData
\Device\NDMP23
Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz
000000000200300000000000AE170080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"
I use windows 10 (20H2), newest wifi driver (22.40.0.7). I never use this functionality before so I don't  know if the problem existing from beginning or not.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Pawel,

I can try and assist with this. The feature you are referring to is the ability for Windows to "project" it's video to a different device, something other than the laptop display. What will be useful is for you to run the Intel System Support Utility. The SSU collects hardware and OS information from your laptop, nothing that is sensitive information. The link to the SSU is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Run the SSU, leave the defaults and click Scan, then click Next, and Save. After you save the file, please post back and add that file as an attachment.

And just in the event there is some known issue, what model Samsung TV are you projecting to?

0 Kudos
Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi,

thank for reply. In attachment I send a file that you ask. Model of Samung is Samsung Q60 Series (55). 

I also try to connect to this TV using a new laptop just bought (Dell Latitude 3410) and after reinstall new clean Win 10 OS (only with newest drivers) and laptop just connecting to tv without any problem.

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Pawel,

I read over the SSU report. It appears you are using a driver for the AC-9560 that was not released by Dell. Often, laptop manufacturers release drivers that are designed specifically for their hardware. I also see the laptop's BIOS appears out of date. What I would recommend is using the Dell update suite that was provided with the laptop to bring the laptop up to current versions of Dell software. You may need to manually download the Dell network driver, uninstall the latest Intel driver(s), and then install the Dell package. It really is advised to use the Dell tools for maintaining drivers.

I am including the link I found for Dell Latitude 5400 software. The page is in English so you may need to change to the proper locale. Here is the link: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/latitude-14-5400-laptop/drivers

0 Kudos
Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for tips. I update BIOS and wifi driver to newest from Dell site (22.10.0.7, A14) but problem still exist.

Current SSU file in attachment.

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Pawel.

Since projecting involves the graphics/video system of the laptop, I checked your video driver version. You are using a 2019 video/display driver. Dell has a newer version that is dated January 18, 2021. It's definitely worth updating your video driver to see if that corrects the problem. Again, the link to the Dell updates is here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/latitude-14-5400-laptop/drivers

Select the Video category. You should see the driver information and download.

0 Kudos
Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi,
video driver is updated but still not solve problem. SSU file in attachment.

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Pawel,

I've been combing Internet to get some ideas, and learned a bit about the projecting to TV and how it works. The "project" feature is really using Miracast. I also read where others with the same wireless adapter also encountered LSO was triggered. There was no one solution that seemed to help everyone. A few things were mentioned, so I will list them here.

It was suggested to reset the PC's network. That really could make sense on a PC that has undergone several updates. To do a network reset, go to Settings, Network & Internet, and at the bottom of the page you should see Network reset. Click that, and you will be notified that the PC will restart in a few minutes. Allow the PC to do the restart. You will likely need to reconnect to the wireless in your house after the network reset.

If that doesn't work, the next step would be to use the Network troubleshooter. Select the wireless adapter if prompted to do so. Allow the troubleshooter to work and see if that resolves your issue.

0 Kudos
Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi,

reset nework didn't solve problem.
Network troubleshooer show:  "the problem could not be identified"

;(

0 Kudos
AndreasHandler
Beginner

Also no fix with reset of tcp and ipv4

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Pawel,

Depending on how important and urgent it is that you be able to project to the Samsung TV, the fastest solution may be what you did with the other Dell laptop, and just save your volatile data, and put on a fresh install of the OS. I'm not a fan of just reinstalling an OS because of the need to reinstall so many other pieces of software.

If you are willing to press on and try to make it work, the next step I would recommend is to completely remove the wireless adapter, and then install the latest driver package from Dell. If that fails, then a reset of the TCP and IPv4 components of the laptop's network. To do that, open CMD with administrator privilege. Then enter the following two commands:

netsh int ipv4 reset

netsh int tcp reset

I look forward to seeing what success you get.

0 Kudos
AndreasHandler
Beginner

I am having the same issue here. 

Protokollname: System
Quelle: Netwtw08
Datum: 08.06.2021 19:40:53
Ereignis-ID: 6062
Aufgabenkategorie:Keine
Ebene: Warnung
Schlüsselwörter:Klassisch
Benutzer: Nicht zutreffend
Computer: DESKTOP-INALA08
Beschreibung:
6062 - Lso was triggered
Ereignis-XML:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Netwtw08" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768">6062</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-06-08T17:40:53.8414119Z" />
<EventRecordID>86497</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="12264" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-INALA08</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>\Device\NDMP2</Data>
<Data>Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz</Data>
<Binary>000000000200300000000000AE170080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

AndreasHandler,

From the data you posted, I believe you are using a desktop PC, not a laptop. For the purpose of diagnosing this, is it possible you can turn off the AC-9560 and try using a USB wireless adapter? If a different adapter works then it definitely points to the AC-9560 software or hardware. And also, is any other network device able to project to the TV? How about anyone else there: are they able to project to the TV?

0 Kudos
Alvinmark
Beginner

I'll see what I can do to be of assistance. The feature you're talking to is Windows' ability to "project" its video to a device other than the laptop display. You will benefit from running the Intel System Support Utility. The SSU collects information on your laptop's hardware and operating system, but not any sensitive data. The SSU may be accessed at this link: Start the SSU, leave the settings alone, and choose Scan, Next, and Save. Please come back to this topic once you've saved the file and attached it. Just in case there's a known issue, what model Samsung TV are you projecting to?

0 Kudos
ilevene
Beginner

None of the solutions I have seen here work.  I am still plagued by this error.

0 Kudos
Pawel_Koczwara
Beginner

Hi, I solve this problem; I change ESET configuration; firewall blocked application: C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe
I added rules for tcp/udp port to allow all traffic and my problem disappear

0 Kudos
OliverR22
Beginner

I've tried all the solutions above and suggestions from other sites regarding this wifi chip, I could not make it work. Drivers from Intel directly and from Dell (for my Inspiron 15 7590) were not able to get a good connection. Intel's 9560 always chose the most distant access point, randomly roams around, even if you sit right next to the AP. As soon as some traffic flows, event "6062 - Lso was triggered"  appeared in the system logs and and and...

My solution was to replace it with a RTL8852BE . Plugged it in, booted Windows, installed the driver from Lenovo (in fact I did not find a working driver from Realtek's website) and I had no issues since then.

0 Kudos