Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

7360 LTE-A Turns Off on Power Down

MikeG_in_TN
Beginner

Hello all,

I have a new Dell Latitude 5510 that is equipped with the 7360 LTE-A.  When I power down the laptop and then power it back up, the cellular connection will display as "Turned Off" on the Network pop-up window, and the only way I can get the radio to connect is to disable and re-enable the adapter.  The cellular radio button at the bottom of the Network pop-up will do nothing, even though it's not greyed out. I've made sure that the power management is turned off, and have tried it both with Windows managing the connection and with me doing it manually, and it happens either way.   

The PC has the Microsoft generic mobile broadband adapter version 10.0.19041.1. 

Thoughts??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

MikeG_in_TN, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your inquiry, for this specific product, all the technical support is provided by the place of purchase or by the manufacturer of the computer, in this case Dell, so the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with them for further assistance on this matter:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us?app=products

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos