Intel(R) dual band Wireless-AC 7260 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_C0708086&REV_6B\4&33C74B69&0&00E2)
Windows 10 x64 14393.953
Software Wireless Bluetooth® Intel® for Windows® 10: 19.40.1702 Date: 15/02/2017
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10: 19.40.0 Date: 2/21/2017
Microsoft PN7-00004 Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 (BTHLE\DEV_CD8B287F6F42\7&13FEC82&0&CD8B287F6F42)
Random disconnections. Mouse falls dead, BT not working anymore. If I try from Windows 10 settings to switch BT Off and On again it will stay Off. Only workaround: reboot.
Please, can you improve Intel drivers? Thank you
We understand your system is having Bluetooth* connectivity issues. Here are the main aspects we found based on the information you provided:
- Contact the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure the BIOS of your motherboard is up to date, also apply their recommended WiFi and Bluetooth* drivers.
- Make sure your system has the latest Windows* updates.
For further assistance please provide the following information:
- Download https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the log is created, clink on the "Next" button, Save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting XML file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this adapter built from factory with the computer?
- Has this mouse (or other Bluetooth* device) ever worked fine?
- What is the the status of the Bluetooth* adapter in Device Manager when the issue happens?
Rolled back to old versions:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 19.11.1639.649
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 188.8.131.52
I'm testing it right now and the problem seems solved: no more serious disconnects.
As before, I have also disabled for 'Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)' the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" check box.
Will need a month of testing to confirm the bug is gone....
Thank you for the update. We are glad that the issue has not reappeared after the driver roll back. Feel free to contact us if you require additional support.