I have a Dual Band AC7560 wireless Card with Bluetooth. Earlier this year the bluetooth stopped working. My device manager said that the bluetooth hardware was not connected. I was able to resolve the issue by rolling back my wireless driver to the original driver that came with the computer. i have an HP and use the HP recovery assistant to roll the driver back. Now, I am have the same problem again, starting a few days ago. Bluetooth is no longer showing up on the computer and the computer tells me that I don't even have bluetooth hardware. I tried to roll back the driver again, but this time it did not work. What can I do to get my bluetooth working again?
The Bluetooth* controller can stop working for different reasons, please review the following items:
- Contact the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure the BIOS of your PC is up to date.
- Check for Windows* updates and apply the latest OS patches.
- Install the latest driver available from the computer manufacturer.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options of the communities to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this adapter installed from factory with your PC?
We checked the SSU log and confirmed that the Bluetooth* controller is not shown. This can be an indication of a hardware issue, so you might want to check with the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support about this.
We noticed that this is a desktop system, so we would like to confirm a few details:
- Make sure your Bluetooth* component is enabled in Windows, some PC's may have the option to do this in the BIOS or with key combinations.
- Try installing https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26944/Wireless-Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10-?pr... Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10* [19.71.0]
- Was this adapter built from factory with your PC?
- Is your 7260 a PCIe Add-in-card? or is it a small card (M.2, HMC) directly connected to the Motherboard?