Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7440 Discussions

AX200 5Ghz wifi not working

m_shustov
Novice

Hi.
I use b550m mortar wifi motherboard. And I have this router with 2.4ghz network and 5ghz wifi network. Every other device connects to 5ghz perfectly. But my board cant. It can connect to 2.4 just fine. 5ghz doesnt. I tried reinstalling drivers. I deleted ax200 device from device manager. And then installed latest driver (version 22.0.6 i beleive). I even reinstalled windows. Didnt help.

To be exact it says it connects. But it says it has no internet. But really, connection isnt working. I cant even connect to router panel.
I took a little video showing this issue
https://youtu.be/WwV-KEy13Gk

Looking for help. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
m_shustov
Novice

Well . that was worst support I ever received. thank you intel

Luckily for me, MSI support helped me. I solved this by resetting CMOS and resetting bios. And it worked.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Why does this video have "This video may be inappropriate for some users." warning?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
m_shustov
Novice

No worries. Just youtube nonsense. It automatically set my video for 18+ I dont know why. 

0 Kudos
m_shustov
Novice

For some odd reason Motherboard managed to connect to  5g wifi. But speed and overall connection is slow. I pinned 2 screenshots with fast speed on wire/2.4ghz  and slow speed on 5ghz

Also pinned SSU report

0 Kudos
m_shustov
Novice

Well . that was worst support I ever received. thank you intel

Luckily for me, MSI support helped me. I solved this by resetting CMOS and resetting bios. And it worked.

Good luck!

0 Kudos