Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
5655 Discussions

AX200 5Ghz wifi not working

m_shustov
Novice

Hi.
I use b550m mortar wifi motherboard. And I have this router with 2.4ghz network and 5ghz wifi network. Every other device connects to 5ghz perfectly. But my board cant. It can connect to 2.4 just fine. 5ghz doesnt. I tried reinstalling drivers. I deleted ax200 device from device manager. And then installed latest driver (version 22.0.6 i beleive). I even reinstalled windows. Didnt help.

To be exact it says it connects. But it says it has no internet. But really, connection isnt working. I cant even connect to router panel.
I took a little video showing this issue
https://youtu.be/WwV-KEy13Gk

Looking for help. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
m_shustov
Novice

Well . that was worst support I ever received. thank you intel

Luckily for me, MSI support helped me. I solved this by resetting CMOS and resetting bios. And it worked.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Why does this video have "This video may be inappropriate for some users." warning?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

m_shustov
Novice

No worries. Just youtube nonsense. It automatically set my video for 18+ I dont know why. 

m_shustov
Novice
m_shustov
Novice

For some odd reason Motherboard managed to connect to  5g wifi. But speed and overall connection is slow. I pinned 2 screenshots with fast speed on wire/2.4ghz  and slow speed on 5ghz

Also pinned SSU report

m_shustov
Novice

Well . that was worst support I ever received. thank you intel

Luckily for me, MSI support helped me. I solved this by resetting CMOS and resetting bios. And it worked.

Good luck!

View solution in original post