Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

AX200 EMC certification ARM/LINUX

nicolas_colombain

Hi,

We would like to perform EMC test (RF) on an industrial Gateway based on a ARM/Linux (5.1x) System On Module

do you have documentation/drivers/firmware to fix:

* channel

* power output

* Antenna mode

* Transmission rates in Mbps

* bandwidth (For example 20MHz, 40MHz)

Thanks in advance

Best regards

nicolas

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nicolas_colombain,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to inform you that Intel does not provide support for how to do wireless regulatory-related testings. In order to help you with the certification and also the tests, I will send you by email (to the e-mail address associated with your community profile.) the information about Dekra, where you may get further help on this matter.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nicolas_colombain, 

Thanks for the information provided privately. I will check this inquiry internally and as soon as I have any details I will let you know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello nicolas_colombain, 

Unfortunately, we do not have the details to provide this information. However, I would like to let you know that we have a specific website for this kind of issue, it is called the Intel® Resource and Design Center (RDC). There you will receive the appropriate support on this and other concerns you may have related to the matter. 

Here you will find the links to access the website: 

- Website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/documentation-resources/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular

- Account: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,    

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos