Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

AX200 Platform side Design Question

RMahar_Vanteon
Beginner

I am designing the platform-side board that will use the AX200 M.2 2230 module. We will only be using the WLAN functionality, and I wanted to clarify a few pins/signal listed in the External product specification (document number 598183-1.8).
- If bluetooth is not being used, can the coexist signals (pins 44,46,48) be left unconnected on the platform side?
- Can you please confirm that only a single PCIe lane is used, and the second lane (pins, 59, 61, 65, 67) are not used?
- Can you confirm that the I2C/UART signals (pins 58, 60, 62, 64) are not used on the AX200 and can be left unconnected on the platform side.?

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

RMahar_Vanteon, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this topic, in order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, please visit, sign-in and submit your inquiry in our Intel® Resource and Design Center site, they will further assist you in there in trying to provide the information you are looking for:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos