Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies

AX201

JMSCommServ
Beginner

My Asus laptop uses the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz running Windows 11. Recently when I use Teams for conference calls the Wi-Fi driver stops working and cannot be reset. I have to uninstall and reinstall the driver (sometimes more than once) to get WiFi connectivity back. It is only the use of Teams that causes this problem. I now use an Ethernet cable when using Teams but this is sometimes not practical. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello JMSCommServ,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• When the issue happens, is there any error code in Device Manager under Network Adapters?
  • Did the error start to happen after any hardware upgrade or driver/OS update?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Is there any issue with Bluetooth as well?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
JMSCommServ
Beginner
Hi, apologies for slow reply. Not been able to log in.
Device Manager shows a warning triangle and shows just device has a problem. I have to uninstall and reinstall the driver to fix. It's the original adapter that worked fine for 15 months with frequent use of Teams. I feel it must be something to do with software update.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
JMSCommServ
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello JMSCommServ,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
JMSCommServ
Beginner
0 Kudos
JMSCommServ
Beginner
Apologies, not been able to log in. The problem still exists.
0 Kudos