Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

AX211 160Mhz not wokring(Code 10) Asus Z690 Hero

huihuitttt
Beginner

Hello,

Been troubleshooting this for the past 9 hours, even did a fresh install of windows 11 and still nothing.

Is there a resolution for this problem or am I to return the 13600K I purchased and the motherboard and RAM as well and go with an AMD based build?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
huihuitttt
Beginner
Got it working finally by unplugging the psu and holding the power down for 30 seconds, still took 5 minutes to get going sheet, but it's working now. Will keep an eye on it.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello huihuitttt,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are sorry you are having issue with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+). I will be glad to assist you.

I am glad to know the issue seems to be solved. Please be aware that you can also follow the Code 10 or Code 43 Errors in Device Manager for Bluetooth® or Wireless article (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031150/wireless/wireless-software.html) for further troubleshooting steps.

Let me know if the issue comes back.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check my previous response.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos