Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

After upgrade the Killer Control Center i can't find the wirless xtend

OrangeIce
Beginner

捕获.PNGunder the doubleshot there is one select.so that mean the killer control center will not support the wirless xtend?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello OrangeIce,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. We are unable to translate screenshots, please share with us a screenshot of the issue with the language set to English in order for us to be able to analyze it.  
  2. Killer Control Center version.

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
OrangeIce
Beginner

My killer control center version is 3.1122.104.2

My version don't have the wireless xtend ,but i can find it on the introduction of the Intel Killer Intelligence Center.捕获.PNG1.PNGCapture.PNG

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello OrangeIce,

Thank you for the information provided.  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @OrangeIce

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

After reviewing this further, we would like to inform you that the Xtend feature has been removed. The feature vs the built-in Microsoft hotspot feature is lacking in content. At this point, we don't have information if it will return, and therefore, we don't have ETA either.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Davidpeterson065
Beginner

Hello there. Thank you for this question. I'm still facing the same problem. And the solution is not working.

If you have any solution for me, please let me know.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos