Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Answer Upvote Hi, When I try to update Opkg file, i got error wget returned 1. see the image please, need to solve please!!. thanks, Malek

malkh2
Beginner

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello malkh2, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First I would like to know exactly what the issue is, Are you having problems with the wireless connectivity? Do you have problems browsing the internet or downloading other files or specifically that one? What Intel product do you have? Also, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello malkh2, Please let me know the issue so I can assist you further. We are here to help. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos