Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7462 Discussions

Bluetooth Driver 22.220.1.1 Makes Logitech MX Keys and MX Anywhere Non-Functional

echriste
Beginner

After installing Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11 version 22.220.1.1, both my Logitech Bluetooth devices (MX Keys and MX Anywhere) stopped functioning. I rolled back the driver to version 22.170.0.2 and both devices were functioning. Just to make sure, I repeated these installing and rolling back procedures and the same results occurred.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @echriste

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you: 

• To get more information from your system, please install the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
echriste
Beginner

Carlos L,

Attached here is the result from the procedures you described.

Eric

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @echriste

Thank you for the information in this case since this is a laptop we recommend using the manufacture's drivers to ensure compatibility, you can find them here (https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER08979300M/6/Killer-1690-1675-1650-Wi-Fi-Controller-Driver_XWCCG_WIN_3.1222.7103_A32_02.EXE) the ones you were installing are what we call generic drivers, we offer these drivers to all computer manufacturer, and they usually modify them to ensure compatibility with your system. 

Let me know if these drivers work for you. 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
echriste
Beginner

When trying to install the Dell Killer driver that you suggested, I got an error that says I have a more recent driver and this installation failed.

However, I don't see why this driver has anything to do my Bluetooth problems. Since I have rolled back the Intel Bluetooth driver to version 22.170.0.2 and both my MX Keys and MX Anywhere work, this apparently is my solution.

Eric

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @echriste

Thank you for the update. It is very likely that Windows updates already provided the latest recommended driver for your pc that is why you got the error, so I would be a good idea to only use the drivers provided by the manufacturer in your case. Are there any other questions that I can help with? 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @echriste

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello echriste,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos