Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7759 Discussions

Bluetooth and Wi-Fi AC8265

BabySteps
Beginner
Hello, I'm trying to update my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers to the latest drivers which are 22.200, when I try to install them it says "Installation Failure. A newer product version is already installed" but the actual installed driver version is 20.70.32 for Wi-Fi and 22.160.0 for Bluetooth. I have uninstalled and deleted both drivers and tried to install these updated versions and still it doesn't work, it still says there's a newer version. Please help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BabySteps, 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the installation of the drivers of Wi-Fi AC8265. I want to ask , are you using the Intel Driver and support assistant for this process or manually installing the drivers? May I please know if you are experiencing issues which prompt you to update? Please share your SSU logs as well so I can be more familiar with your system configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BabySteps, 

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out for an update on the information we previously requested. Could you please provide the details at your earliest convenience? This will help us figure out the next steps to resolve the issue at hand.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello BabySteps

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos