Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Bluetooth not pairing on Windows 11

CesarPiau
Beginner

Hello everyone!

Since last week, my Galaxy Book 3 Ultra (Intel Core I9-13900H) has stopped pairing with any new device.

I can see the device name in the list of devices when I try to connect, but when I click to connect, it takes a long time and then it says it couldn't connect. 

Bluetooth is turned on, drivers are updated, and already paired devices work normally.

Is there any way to find and repair bluetooth before I try a factory reset of Windows 11?

My best regards,

Cesar 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Did you tried to run the Windows 11 Bluetooth Troubleshooter?

Leon

0 Kudos
CesarPiau
Beginner
Hi Leon,
I tried, but Bluetooth Troubleshooting was not much effective because, in my case, it only test if bluetooth is on and if there is driver updates available.
I also tried reinstall drivers, uninstall/reinstall devices and restart services.
It seems that there are a bluetooth service missing ou not working correctly.
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @CesarPiau 

Before you are going to reset Windows to factory settings, try to repair Windows with an in place upgrade. This procedure replaces Windows installation, leaving your data and programs. It take about one hour to complete.

Leon

0 Kudos
CesarPiau
Beginner

I used the default Windows Restoration, keeping my personal files, and it worked.

The worst thing of this method is that I had to reinstall all the software.

Thank you for your help, Leon!

0 Kudos