Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Bluetooth not working AX200

AC95
Beginner

Am using the AX200 that is integrated into my motherboard MSI X570 Pro Carbon Wifi , Recently Purchased .

The Bluetooth has completely stopped working . 

I have tried updating all drivers , rollback , turning it on , restarting and basically any and all troubleshooting guides that can be scoured from the internet to no avail. Any recommendations or will i have to bring the board to RMA .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

AC95, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Router?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Just to confirm, the wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello AC95, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello AC95, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos