Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7426 Discussions

Can't get out of airplane mode in Windows 10 despite reloading network drivers multiple times

JLee182
Beginner

I've reloaded windows 10 on my Inspiron laptop three times and deleted my drivers and reloaded them directly from Intel four differant times but I still can't get my wireless card out of airplane mode. I've visited numerous sites and performed all the tests and procedures even resetting my network but something takes over and kicks it back into airplane mode each time. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello JLACinc,

Thanks for posting. We understand that you're having issues to disable Airplane mode on your laptop.

In order to better assist you, we would like to gather some more information. Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Intel® System Support Utility and share the resulting report with us.

Also, what exactly have you test so far in order to disable Airplane mode?

To enable file attachments, you will need to switch to the advanced editor mode while replying.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello JLACinc,

We haven't heard from you since the creation of the post. Are you still experiencing problems to disable airplane mode in your laptop?

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos