Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

DRTU for intel wifi AX200

aanner
Beginner

Where can i download DRTU for intel wifi AX200

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello aanner,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We do not provide the DRTU tool nor provide support for how to do wireless regulatory related tests or how to put Intel Wireless Adapters into testing mode.

You may try contacting a third party lab called Dekra directly and check if Dekra can help you with the desired testing. I will send you Dekra's information to the email address associated with your communities' user.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello aanner,

Were you able to check the previous post and the information I emailed you?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Steven G.

0 Kudos
tosch
Beginner

We have been in contact with DEKRA (Germany, Spain) and they state that Intel must provide the DRTU for testing the equipment. Please let us know how we can get access to the required DRTU tool.

0 Kudos
Tepozar
Novice

Hi,

I wonder if you managed to find it finally?

BR

Laszlo

NeedDRTU-pls
Beginner

I am currently facing the same problem and urgently need the DRTU Tool. Have you managed to solve the problem somehow, and if so, how? I look forward to any response.

Thank you and best regards

0 Kudos
tosch
Beginner

You need to sign a NDA with Intel to get DRTU tool. Contact a local intel representative of your country.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos