Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

DSA: update loop fro Bluetooth driver 22.100.1.1

Franek55
Novice

Since the release of INTEL's Wireless Bluetooth driver V22.100.1.1, DSA stays in a loop:
it suggests I update my driver to a new version - but the "new" version is the SAME as the old one...

@intel: Would someone care to fix this issue?

It doesn't do any real harm, but it raises some doubts....

Intel_update_Screenshot 2022-01-10 065228.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel

Hello Franek55, 

In order to help you further, please reinstall the latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) version and let me know if the issue persists. We have run some corrections to correct this behavior.

1. Uninstall the existing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) tool in the system using the Uninstaller tool.

2. Download and install the latest Intel® DSA version.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Franek55,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Have you tried to install the update manually?

2. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?

3. After clicking on "Yes" on the popup window, does Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) shows a notification for a new update available?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Franek55
Novice

1. Have you tried to install the update manually?
=> yes, it didn't help

2. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?
=> yes, it didn't help

3. After clicking on "Yes" on the popup window, does Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) shows a notification for a new update available?

=> yes, see attached screenshot

0 Kudos
Franek55
Novice

I also attached the result of an SSU scan of my computer

0 Kudos
rhavern
Novice

I too have observed this exact behaviour, starting a couple of weeks ago.  I tried installing the update twice, no change.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Intel® Driver & Support Assistant using the DSA Uninstaller, no change.

Happy to supply any information required to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
mailsanchu
Novice

This is happening to me as well and I hide this update for now. Reinstalling the driver is also not helping

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Franek55, 

Thanks for the information provided. I would like to investigate this issue internally, however, to proceed I will need the logs from the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

Please follow the instruction to get the logs:

• disk c> view> hiddend items>program data>intel> idsa> copy file>desktop>paste>send to> ZIP> attach to the post

@mailsanchu and @rhavern, you can follow the steps provided in this thread or you can open a new post so you can get proper support.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Franek55
Novice

please find attached the zipped logs (without the downloaded .exe)

0 Kudos
rhavern
Novice
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Franek55, 

In order to help you further, please reinstall the latest Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) version and let me know if the issue persists. We have run some corrections to correct this behavior.

1. Uninstall the existing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) tool in the system using the Uninstaller tool.

2. Download and install the latest Intel® DSA version.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Franek55
Novice

Hello Deivid

As suggested, I uninstalled the existing DSA tool and installed the latest version.

The issue is GONE , the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for the support!

Regards

Franz Roos

rhavern
Novice

This also fixed my issue, thanks.

Rick

DeividA_Intel

Hello Franek55, 

I am glad to know that the issue was fixed after you performed the recommendation. I will proceed and close this thread, however, if you face this or any other issues do not hesitate to open a new post to get proper support.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos