Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
6426 Discussions

Driver for Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235

Cossette
Beginner
The driver for Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 is no longer available for download. Where can I find him? System Windows 10 21H2 (x64)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The good news is I kept a copy of these drivers in my archive. The bad news is they are too big to attach here, so I am setting up a temporary share to host these files for you.

Check your Private Messages inbox. If you haven't used this capability before, you click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The good news is I kept a copy of these drivers in my archive. The bad news is they are too big to attach here, so I am setting up a temporary share to host these files for you.

Check your Private Messages inbox. If you haven't used this capability before, you click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

Jean_Intel

Hello Cossette,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see those fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician