07-06-2017 01:43 PM
Please keep in mind that we only provide English support through our Community. You're welcome to continue communicating with us in your native language, or contact your local support team for troubleshooting in Japanese.
Using our translator we understand you're receiving an error when trying to install the latest drivers for your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260.
In order to better assist you we would like the following information:
1. What is the brand and model of your computer?
2. What operating system and version are you using?
3. Are you installing the latest driver from your computer manufacturer (recommended), or our latest generic driver?
4. Could you please share a screenshot of the error?
We look forward to hearing back from you.
07-06-2017 05:34 PM
07-07-2017 08:36 AM
Your motherboard doesn't have an M.2 slot for wireless, are you using a PCIe adapter? If so, what brand and model?
In this case we can go around this error by installing the driver only:
1. Download our latest Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for IT Admins: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26785/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-IT-Ad... Wireless_19.60.0_Driver64_Win10.zip
2. Extract this compressed file to a known location.
3. Go to the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, and choose to "Update driver software..." > Select the option to "Locate and install driver software manually." Here you will need to direct the installer to the location where you extracted the IT Admin package.
With these steps you will install the same driver, and we can hopefully avoid the error message.
Let us know if this works.
07-09-2017 09:13 PM
07-10-2017 07:38 AM