Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Error 6062-Lso was triggered. How to fix this?

Western_Coconut
Beginner

Greetings. As of late, whenever I try to play a game(World of Warships), I am unable to connect to their servers. After running by their technical support and running tests, we came across the error "Netwtw08          6062                (0)  6062 - Lso was triggered". I have since tried to update all network drivers. The network adapters I have, as per the Device Manager, are as follows:
- Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz   Driver Version 22.0.0.6
Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet Controller   Driver Version 9.0.0.49
- (DISABLED) LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual Ethernet Adapter   Driver Version 15.28.40.464
-WAN Miniport (IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, Network Monitor, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP), all of which have the Driver Version 10.0.19041.1

I have a Dell G7 15 7588 laptop. I also ran the Intel System Support Utility scan and have attached the report below.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Western_Coconut, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

This problem, does it happen with all the games or just with "World of Warships"?

Did you check the requirements of the game to make sure the components in your laptop complies with them?

For some reason, the SSU file that you sent us is not showing any information, could you please attach it again so we can verify more details about the components in your laptop?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Western_Coconut, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Western_Coconut, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos