Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Find the driver for Intel Wireless Intel(R) Centrino(R) Ultimate-N 6300.

Kim
Novice

Kim_1-1644826166980.png

Hello. The wireless product driver was deleted from my laptop and I tried to reinstall it, but the driver is outdated and I can't use WiFi now. Please tell me the solution to this... My laptop's model name is Hp Elitebook 8470p.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Kim,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The last release for this adapter is 19.70.0. Intel is not serving this package any longer, but I happen to have a copy in my archive. I cannot attach it here (it is too big), so I will need to host it in my cloud. I will send you a PM with download information.

...S

Kim
Novice
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Well, for starters, read the PM that I sent you. It contains link to share that contains the driver package. Simply download and run.
...S
0 Kudos
Kim
Novice
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Private Message. Click in your avatar in top-right corner and select Messages from the menu.
...S