Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7452 Discussions

HSBUB-SDS Wifi issue

JGarr5
Novice

Hello,

I have an Intel Ultrabook

Model: HSBUB-SDS

FCC ID: RMXHSBUB-SDS

Product code: UBHB2SISQ

I'm facing an issue with the Wifi driver/device.

On the general tab I can see:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

The event log says:

Device SD\VID_02d0&PID_4324&FN_1\4&35924bed&0&0 requires further installation.

Please have a look on the snipping.

Thanks for your help,

Julien Garrigue

1 Solution
JGarr5
Novice

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a very good news, I could contact an Engineer from Intel who gave me all drivers for this particular Ultrabook. I could even install windows 10, I just reinstalled the wifi driver and it works! Amazing!

Huge thanks to Ronald Benson (Intel's engineer)

I share with all of you all the drivers I have, I really hope that can help all of you guys.

Here is a link to my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Annhpw7xnSjninXFYbpKu_N7B7Y2 click here

Best regards.

View solution in original post

28 Replies
JGarr5
Novice

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a very good news, I could contact an Engineer from Intel who gave me all drivers for this particular Ultrabook. I could even install windows 10, I just reinstalled the wifi driver and it works! Amazing!

Huge thanks to Ronald Benson (Intel's engineer)

I share with all of you all the drivers I have, I really hope that can help all of you guys.

Here is a link to my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Annhpw7xnSjninXFYbpKu_N7B7Y2 click here

Best regards.

Stojke
Beginner

Hello, if available can you reupload these drivers once again? Thank you.

0 Kudos
jdram
Employee

any chance you stil have the drivers for this ultrabook? im traying to reinstal windows and i cant get my ssd recognized.

0 Kudos
Algus
Beginner
I know this post is very old. But, any way you still have this? I need this but the link is already dead.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
SLaho
Innovator

@ Julien_Garrigue

I am facing the same issue . Can you let us know the steps how you installed the driver. I have windows 8.1 on my ultrabook. you have two zip to be downloaded . Do we need to install both

0 Kudos
JGarr5
Novice

Hi,

Have a look on ZIP file name, did you notice there is a specific one for windows 8.1 ?

As I don't have windows 8.1, I coudn't test it. If it doesn't work try the files inside the other folder

0 Kudos
SLaho
Innovator

@Julien_Garrigue Thanks !!

The Windows 8.1 folder had the WWAN folder and the specific .exe to run , thus I resolved the issue.

0 Kudos
Algus
Beginner
Sorry, do you still have the drivers? I would like to create a backup of those files but I lost them.
0 Kudos