Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

Hi, I'm getting some errors like : The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be r

AAspr
Beginner

Hi, I'm getting these errors :

The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 2 time(s) since it was last initialized.

5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection

Network link is disconnected.

it is a New system

Mobo asrock fatality gaming mITX

Ryzen 3 2200g

Intel Dual Band AC3168 driver : 19.51.11.2

Is there a solution ? Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello didiki,

We understand you're having issues with your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 resetting.

In order to better assist you we would like the following:

1. Intel® System Support Utility report

1. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 Intel® SSU

2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."

3. Save and name the report.

2. Wireless Autoconfig report

1. Right click your start menu icon and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.

2. Enter: netsh wlan show wlanreport

3. Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WlanReport\

4. Upload the wlan-report-latest.html file along with your reply.

3. Wireless router brand and model.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Carlos A.

0 Kudos
AAspr
Beginner

Dear Carlos,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm really trying a lot to solve this issue. I've reinstall windows 10 2 times, updated drivers ( windows, asrock, or OS updates) But still I got the same issue.

I've created the SSU file but I was unable to create the ''netsh wlan show wlanreport'' as I'm getting an error : failed : error is '' 0x3A98 ''

I'll upload the SSU through the Request Support Ticket .

Thank you.

Waiting your prompt reply.

Andreas aspreas

0 Kudos
AAspr
Beginner

Dear Carlos ,

I've uploaded all info but I opened anorther support ticket by mistake. You will find all the attachments on the 03281699 request.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello didiki,

Thanks for the information.

When you're trying to generate the WLANReport, it's important to make sure that you're using administrator privileges:

Is it OK if I save the files then close 03281699 as duplicate, or would you rather we work together through the service ticket instead of here?

At this point, I suspect that you may be facing a hardware issue. For this, you will need to engage your motherboard manufacturer to receive a replacement.

However, we can still suggest a clean driver installation using our latest generic version to confirm:

1. Download the latest drivers for your adapter:

1. WiFi: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27475 Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10

2. Bluetooth®: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27493 Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10

2. Delete your current driver from Device Manager: Go to the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device."

4. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else, then press OK.

5. Reboot your computer.

6. Install the drivers downloaded back in step one.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello didiki,

We will continue troubleshooting through our Customer Support channel.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos