Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Hi, I m having trouble to find driver for test card that I will be using : intel(R) Wireless-AX 22260

MohammadSa_A_Intel

Does anyone know where can I get this? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MAhma9 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. The adapter Intel® Wireless-AX 22260 seems to be a pre-production device and there are no drivers available on Intel® Download Center (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/) I would recommend contacting the re-seller where you obtain the adapter from. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MAhma9 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. The adapter Intel® Wireless-AX 22260 seems to be a pre-production device and there are no drivers available on Intel® Download Center (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/) I would recommend contacting the re-seller where you obtain the adapter from. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
FDeer
Beginner

Man, the amount of times I had trouble with these bloody wireless drivers, sick of it. You never get any problems installing graphical drivers.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello FDeer Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. I recommend creating a new thread to isolate you case and system configuration, please make sure you add the information of the system model and specs, detail information of the problem that you are having, plus all the information that you have added to this thread, so we can get more information about the problem. Thank you; hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos