Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

I can't load WiFi & Bluetooth. Although I installed these Intel software..

madna1
Beginner

0 Kudos
15 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You will need to explain yourself better.

What system?

What processor?

What memory? [part numbers, not descriptions, please]

What WiFi/BT solution?

What version of Windows are you using? [for example, Windows 10 Pro 1809]

What drivers are you trying to install?

What is going wrong?

What have you tried to do about it?

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
Thanks for your reply I am using Computer, windows10,.. I installed a Intel WiFi driver..It got installed..But doesn't show WiFi button in notification bar or else where.. ....... I am starred at your reply.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please fully answer all of the questions.

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
Sorry., Here is my information--- This name of Driver I installed ''' WiFi_20.120.1_Driver64_Win10"" A screen shoot are given attached.Pls load this image.. I am trying to show a WIFI bar in to my PC & connect to WIFI. But I am using Broadband,which is cabled to my PC..Is it any issue for not showing WIFI bar to my PC? I am starred at you reply. Thanks...
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not seeing any attachments. Please use the Image button (button that looks like picture of mountains with sun overhead) on the button bar to upload your images and include them in a response.

Why are you trying to get WiFi working if your Broadband Router is connected directly to your PC?

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not sure what's happening, but there's no attachment coming through...

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
Sorry for disturbing you.May It was technically fault.. But pls say me,If I wanna be connected with WIFI,should I plugged off the broadband cable from my PC?
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Under normal circumstances, having an wired connection does not preclude the ability to have a wireless connection as well.

I go back to my original questions. I can't help you if you do not provide me with information (part numbers, especially) about the motherboard you are using, the processor you are using, the wireless card you are using, etc.

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
I am terribly sorry.. Ok. Can you say me that if I wanna connect WIFI,then should I do plug off my broadband cable from my PC?
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I answered that. No, you don't need to remove the wired connection to be able to use the WiFi. But, if you have Ethernet connection to your broadband router, why would you want to also use WiFi for this connection?

...S

0 Kudos
madna1
Beginner
Yes,I have Ethernet.. But I wanna WIFI for other tasks..
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
madna1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order for us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance and to verify the components that your system is using, please provide the SSU report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower left corner. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
madna1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
madna1, If you need further assistance please let us know. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos