Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

I have issues for receive files from another device on bluetooth

jmoji1
Beginner

I have issues for receive files from another device on bluetooth, I can send files but cannot receive, I have read this comment: Need Bluetooth Help (Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 3.0 + High Speed Adapter) and didn't work for me, my computer has the same features but I have windows 10, and have issues with the camera and microphone, I don't know what to do, I tried to download supports from dell, and intel too, but by my os I couldn't instal any software, what can I do?. help please.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Jesuael,

What exactly is the wireless adapter you have installed? Please confirm current driver version.

What types of files are you trying to send and where are you trying to send them to?

0 Kudos
jmoji1
Beginner

I use this Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 3.0 + High Speed Adapter, I have the last upgrate, don't work, but before to change my os at w10, this work great but now I cannot find the controller.

for my webcam, the controller isn't installed and I cannot find the right controller but even in the Dell web page I cannot find the controller by my OS, and for the microphone, it is activate, and "work good" but I can make a recorder, even if I put a external microphone with auriculars my computer don't recognize it.

I have been trying to receive music, pdf, pictures, I can send but not receive.

I don't have webcam controller.

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Jesuael,

We need to know exactly what model your Intel® Adapter is in order to be able to help. As for the camera, regrettably it is out of our scope as we do not manufacture this type of product.

0 Kudos
jmoji1
Beginner

and the controller version is 3.1.1309.385 this is all, than I know about my bluetooth, I will be happy if you can help me with my bluetooth, thank you.

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

jesuael,

Thank you for the information, but the picture only shows a Bluetooth* device. Please check in Device Manager >> Network Adapters the name of wireless adapter in order for us to provide proper support.

0 Kudos