Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

I have looked everywhere, and I cannot find a specificationIntel Wireless-Ac 9260 antenna connectors

MBred1
Beginner

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a specification for the connectors that connect the antenna to the WiFi card. Can anyone shed any light on the specific type I need? I've ordered 3 sets now - only one fits, bit that set won't work in the situation I need it (space constraint) and I tried bending the connector on the pigtail and ot broke. So I'm looking for a roght-angle connector in the right size.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello mpbrede,

Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you're looking for the antenna specification for Intel® Wireless-AC 9260.

This kind of information is shared directly with Original Equipment Manufacturers for them to integrate the product in their systems. We recommend you search online for Intel M.2 Wireless Adapter Antennas.

If you're looking to add wireless connectivity to your desktop systems, we suggest the https://ark.intel.com/products/123742/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-8265-Desktop-Kit Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit. This product comes with the required antennas.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos