Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7508 Discussions

INTEL AX210 wifi and ping issues

cizek
Beginner

So i recently bought a new wifi card (Intel ax210, i had mediatek mt7921) for my laptop and im experiencing wifi and ping issues in games and. Im playing on stable 50 ping and its spiking to 300 and it also disconnects sometimes. Does anyone know the solution for this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @cizek  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

It is worth mentioning that Intel does not support wireless integrations (installing a different wireless adapter into your system/laptop). We recommend you speak to the Manufacturer of your equipment for support on wireless integrations and replacement parts to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of your country and support. It is important to check for compatibility with the System Manufacturer, as there could be certain cards that will not work with the system.  

For more information, read the following article under the title "Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade.

Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,    

Jocelyn M.    

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos
cizek
Beginner

Oh yeah, i know that the wifi card is compatible with my laptop so how to solve the issue?

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @cizek  

Thank you for your reply. 

As explained above,  Intel does not support wireless integrations. If you have issues with your wireless integration, contact your System Manufacturer for assistance. 

Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,    

Jocelyn M.    

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos
Marxis95
Beginner
Hey there buddy I think I may have a solution for you because I had the same problem and so far it seems to have been fixed do the following: go to device manager>Network adapters>intel Wi-Fi>properties>advanced>802.11n/ac/ax Wireless Mode>choose the 802.11n option and you should be good to go
0 Kudos