Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

INtel wifi ax200 problem

Maki31
Beginner

Ok, so 2 days ago i had old rig. Intel i7 3770, msi motherboard, old ram. I decided to upgrade, so i bought AMD ryzen 5,3600, Gigabyte B450m ds3h V2 motherboard, new ram. And i installed my intel wifi card, windows started with update, and instaled program. but i cant access wifi. i only have bluetooth, and now in device menager i dont have in network adapters intel wifi, i have bluetooth device. why is that, and why i cant now connect to wifi. why i dont see wifi option???

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Maki31,

The first place to check is to make sure your PC didn't somehow get put in Airplane mode. Go to Settings, then Network & Internet, and on the left column look for Airplane mode. Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth should be on.

If that doesn't help, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility. The SSU will collect hardware and OS information, but nothing sensitive. Once the SSU starts leave the defaults and click Scan. Once done click Next, and then save the results in a file. Please post back and attach that file. The Intel SSU can be found here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

0 Kudos