Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7437 Discussions

If INTEL - AX201NGW support J4005 processor

超潘0001
Beginner

INTEL-AX201NGW 装在 prime j4005i-c的主机板上开机,会出现上电 掉电的现象,不能正常开机。

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 超潘0001,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to inform you that, our support is only provided in English. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

To properly assist you, could you please confirm if you have integrated the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (AX201.NGWG) on the Asus PRIME J4005I-C? If so, could you please specify the issue you are having with it?

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 超潘0001,

We received your private message, and I would like to inform you that according to the specifications and the product brief of the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 there is not a hardware limitation. However, if you are wondering if the Asus PRIME J4005I-C is compatible with or can support the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 then our best recommendation for you is to get in contact with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of the board in this case Asus.

Finally, it is important that you keep in mind that wireless integration is subject to regulatory approval due to FCC or similar local regulations, see the following link for more information about Regulatory regarding wireless hardware installation or upgrade.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 超潘0001,

Were you able to check the previous post? If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 超潘0001,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos