Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel 9560 network adapter Code 43 then Code 10 while playing games

JCorp2
Beginner

Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter (Intel wireless 9560) which was Code 43. I did some fixes as suggested from different posts which are enabling/disabling, restarting, uninstalling and even updating. All those fixes then gave Code 10. So I did a system reset, where I still keep all my files but resets everything else. But to no avail, the problem still exists.

However, there was this one time when I removed and uninstalled drivers of some peripherals, as one of the posts from a different site suggested, the network adapter did not have any problems while playing. This fix lasted but, after some time, the problem came once again. Now it's just Code 10 not Code 43.

Oh and by the way, the problem occurs only while playing games. When I'm browsing the web or doing something else, the network adapter is fine. I'm using a laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD.

Did anyone else encounter this? Is there any permanent way to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
McJester21
Beginner

i have the exact same problem with my FX504GD when playing DOTA2 . have tried everything. Do you use discord btw?

0 Kudos
JCorp2
Beginner

How was it on your end? Were you able to fix it? Ah and yes, I use discord. You can add me, SiraPSP#7576

0 Kudos
McJester21
Beginner

Nope. uninstalled all drivers, updated bios etc. Was wondering if it was discord causing interference. cos the only 2 things related to network during the game disconnect is DOTA2 and Discord.

Annoying as hell. Asus just ask you to reinstall the drivers which is already outdated

0 Kudos
JCorp2
Beginner

Apparently, there are alot of FX504 users who are experiencing the same problem. I saw on a group I joined. Did everything as well. As for me, it occurs on every online game I play. Warzone and Dota most of the time.

I don't think it's discord making the problem as I don't have discord installed on my laptop. I only use it on my phone.

I really hope a fix comes as the battle pass for dota is arriving soon.

0 Kudos
McJester21
Beginner

I was using the net for the whole day and the moment i logged into DOTA2 , the wifi goes konked. where is this group? i would like to join..

i also reinstalled my steam and dota jst now, crossing my fingers it will work. will update u as and when mate

0 Kudos
JCorp2
Beginner

It's a Filipino group where the members are ASUS TUF Laptop owners. Not sure if you would understand them but I can translate for you. Just search ASUS TUF Laptop Philippines on facebook.

0 Kudos
McJester21
Beginner

this is what ive done, open up the laptop, disconnect the wifi card and also the battery. cleaned up the heat sinks etc.

been stable for 24 hours already. dont know if it will lasts tho.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello JCorp2, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

To better assist you please provide the following information:

• What is the current driver installed?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?

Please check the following article about Code 10 in Device Manager for Bluetooth or Wireless device

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello JCorp2, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello JCorp2,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.  

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Asean
Beginner

Hey mate! I have the exact same issue as you mentioned and was wondering what you did to resolve this issue. I own an Acer Nitro laptop and this problem has been bugging me for well over a month now, tried everything to solve it but no luck as of yet. Please do get back to me if you can, would be much appreciated. Cheers!

0 Kudos