Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7871 Discussions

Intel AX200 bluetooth not working

rmekarni
Beginner

Hello,

Another post reporting that my intel AX200 bluetooth chipset on my MSI B550M MORTAR WIFI is not working properly. I found dozens of similar cases on the internet.

Randomly, when the computer starts, bluetooth disappeared, windows and linux.

The only way to fix it is to unplug the computer for 10min. But it's happening too often.

Just wanted to share this issue in case other people are wasting time trying to fix an hardware issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @rmekarni  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will do my best to help you here. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue and try the following: 

1. Is the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 the original Wi-Fi card in your motherboard or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)? 
  2. Was it working before? 
  3. Make sure to have the latest BIOS version (7C94v1E)
  4. Make sure to have the latest wireless driver (22.220.0)
  5. Perform a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers. If the issue persists, try this step with your System Manufacturer's driver (22.180.0.2) as well. 

Note #1: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation. Also, make sure to do this step disconnected from the internet (wi-fi or wired connection) since Microsoft updates drivers automatically and prevents doing the clean installation successfully.   

Note #2: We recommend checking with your System Manufacturer and use the driver software provided by them to avoid potential installation incompatibilities. Intel supplies generic versions of Wireless Drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the Wireless driver software or software packaging. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @rmekarni   

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @rmekarni    

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos