Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel AX201 trigger high frequent Event ID 7025

sea72
Beginner

I have bought a brand-new lenovo laptop. And these days , I found that there are thousands of 7025 events in event viewer by accident. 

The log shows that Event ID 7025 is  triggered by Netwtw10 (AX201) about every 20 seconds during sleep status.

I am not sure if such a hight frequent event is normal.

And if it's not normal, is it a hardware fault? Because I have installed different drivers from Intel and laptop manufacturer, the results are the same.

log.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello sea72

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Are you having issues on Wifi or Bluetooth or both?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos