Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel Bluetooth (AC 9560) and JBL Tune 130NC tws

mikkop71
Beginner

I have problems to get these BT LE Headphones to work with my laptop and Windows 11.
I am able to pair the headphones, but they are not recognized as audio devices.
JBL instructed to contact PC manufacturer (Lenovo), but they are clueless so here I am.

Headphones work just fine with Android phone.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @mikkop71

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following details?

1- Are you having issues with Bluetooth only or with Wi-Fi too (both)?

2- Could you please elaborate more on what you mean by "Headphones are not recognized as audio devices"? Also, could you please provide screenshots from Audio Devices and Windows* Settings > Bluetooth?

3- When did it start to happen this issue? Did it work fine before at any time? Is this a new computer? Do you know if this works with Windows* 10? Please provide details.

4- If this worked fine before, do you remember if this issue happened after a new Windows update or Wireless/Bluetooth driver update?

5- Is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed in your system or did you integrate/replace it?

6- Since the headphones manufacturer advised to contact Lenovo* Support, could you please provide details about the troubleshooting steps or the diagnostic/feedback provided by Lenovo* Support?

7- Have you tested the computer with other Bluetooth devices? If yes, do they work as expected?

8- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello mikkop71

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello mikkop71

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos