Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7680 Discussions

Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite for Intel® Wireless Products

a_karta
Beginner

I got notify from intel driver and support assistant,

Screenshot 2024-05-27 212202.png

After install , fail , says could not be completely :
Screenshot 2024-05-27 205744.png

My Wireless driver is up to date :
Screenshot 2024-05-27 210313.png

My Notebook specs : Asus Zenbook 14 oled 3402ZA
Screenshot 2024-05-27 210041.png

Now i rollback to older driver because can't install new driver :

Screenshot 2024-05-27 211158.png

need help to solved this 

thanks 
AK 
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ThomasPopp
Beginner

Hi AK,

I encountered the same problem when trying to update and today I realized that the update v30.24.576 has been withdrawn: as of today, on page https://www.intel.com/content/www/de/de/download/738623/intel-connectivity-performance-suite-for-intel-wireless-products.html v30.24.475 is shown as the latest version.

So I think Intel got aware of the problem and we need to wait for a fixed update...

Regrads,
-Thomas

0 Kudos
a_karta
Beginner

Yes , thanks for your info Thomas , the last update is v30.24.475 is shown as the latest version.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello a_karta, 

Thank you for being active in this community thread. In order to take a look at this for you, could you please share with us the SSU logs of your system?

As for ThomasPopp, I kindly request that if you can create a new thread for your case. This will allow us to focus on your specific problem and provide you with better assistance.  

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
ThomasPopp
Beginner

As for ThomasPopp, I kindly request that if you can create a new thread for your case. This will allow us to focus on your specific problem and provide you with better assistance.  

On 6/4/2024 a new version v30.24.578 of the software has been released: https://www.intel.com/content/www/de/de/download/738623/intel-connectivity-performance-suite-for-intel-wireless-products.html

It installs without any problem (in contrast to withdrawn release with version update v30.24.576), so everything has been solved in my case. Thanks.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello a_karta,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos