Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel Connectivity Performance Suite installer problem

GChen33
New Contributor I

The newly posted 30.24.576 installer fails with the message "the wizard was interrupted before the product could be completely installed". The UWD drivers package shows as installed in the Windows installed apps list, but no driver is actually installed. The ICPS software component shows up in device manager as a "generic software component" with no driver. The ICPS app also does not get installed.

I had version 30.24.475 installed previously. I tried completely uninstalling ICPS before installing 30.24.576, but I get the same error message. The 30.24.475 installer works fine, I had to revert to the older version.

LG Gram 17 2022 with AX211 adapter running Wi-Fi driver 23.50. Windows 11 Pro 23H2.

22 Replies
GChen33
New Contributor I

I do have this error message in the reliability monitor. Everything seems to be running fine though, I'm not sure what this service does.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Gchen33, 

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to know that your issue is already resolved.

If you would like to give us an update or if you have further questions, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great year.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos