Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7508 Discussions

Intel Dual Band AC-7260 Bluetooth Driver

timbarlant
Beginner

Hello, does anyone have bluetooth version older than 20.100.5.1 for intel dual band ac 7260 network card for windows 10(64bit).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Windows 10 package 21.0.0 was the first release to include Windows 10 support. According to its release notes, it contains v20.100.3.1 for the driver for the 3160/3165/3168/7260/7265 adaptor families. I have attached a ZIP file with package and release notes.

This, BTW, was part of the fruits of my latest delve into the Internet Archive with the WayBack Machine.

...S

0 Kudos
timbarlant
Beginner

Hello, I tried your version but the bluetooth does not work.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @timbarlant  

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Marketing Status > "Discontinued":  Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jocelyn M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos
Salvatore_Ppk
Beginner

you are the best . A thousand thanks

0 Kudos