Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers

nice1488
Novice
I bought a LG 24V360 computer a while ago and a few days ago I formatted it for some problems, I installed the drivers but I can't find anything about Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers for Windows 10 and I found that it is discontinued, what can I do?
256 Replies
MJA
Beginner

You rock!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sadly, I am at that age where all I can do is roll.

Don't groan too loudly, I am a punny guy,

...S

0 Kudos
Rinaf
Beginner

@n_scott_pearson
Hi Scott, could you please share driver package.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Rinaf,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 285th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Timothy1
Beginner

@n_scott_pearson 

Can I be the 286th requestor?  (Or whatever the count is at now?)

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Timothy1,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 311th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@lostpuppy01,

...S

P.S. You are the 312th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Paul-UK,

...S

P.S. You are the 314th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@DamitDavid,

...S

P.S. You are the 320th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
GaryDizzle
Beginner

Hello Scott.  Me, as well...  please.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@GaryDizzle,

...S

P.S. You are the 323rd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
ajjmin
Beginner

Hello Mr. Scott.

Can I be 324th requestor?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@ajjmin,

...S

P.S. You are actually the 329th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
ajjmin
Beginner

Thanks you Mr. Scott. I've downloaded the files and installed them. It worked well. Thanks for your service.

0 Kudos
ron37cch
Beginner

Hello Scott, could you please help me with the drivers also? 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Scott is on holiday, but I will let him know of your request.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@ron37cch,

...S

P.S. You are the 330th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
BOLO
Beginner

Is it possible for me to get the drivers also please

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@BOLO,

...S

P.S. You are the 335th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
nescha
Beginner

The same problem here. I'd appreciate the download link too

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@nescha,
I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

P.S. You are the 334th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos