Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7456 Discussions

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver 18.33.11.3 / Connectivity issues on Windows 10 RS3

JCray1
Beginner

So is the original issue discussed in this thread thought to have been resolved from Intel's perspective, Carlos?

0 Kudos
25 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello jcray

We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us back.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
JCray1
Beginner

Hi Diego,

I followed all the instructions and it still didn't work. I have not tried Safe Mode w/Networking yet. I'm pretty much ready to give up at this point. Sounds like you guys don't have many / any customers with this issue and that no one really knows why this isn't working.

It is especially disappointing as the issue began after a software change on the machine tied to a new driver release. There's something unintended that happened but I suppose not enough people have continued to experience to warrant further actual investigation by your driver team.

Anyway, unless you have something meaningful for me to try I think we can just let this thread die.

J

0 Kudos
ChrisC_Intel

Hi Jcray,

Can you try to update your system BIOS? if that doesn't help can you try to reinstall your system OS?

-Chris

0 Kudos
VRuss
Novice

If you do a fresh install of your OS which can't hurt. After I did everything works better. I suggest disconnecting your internet so updates can not install anything. Gather all your latest drivers and put them on a flash drive. Did you run the trouble shoot under network and sharing center in control panel? Also update your BIOS to latest available if you have not done so already.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jcray

We just wanted to double check if you need further assistance?

Please don't hesitate on contacting us back.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos