Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7726 Discussions

Intel Dual Band wireless ac-7260 drivers

timbarlant
Beginner
Hello, I have a wifi card intel dual band ac-7260. Can I get the latest driver for this card for windows 10(64bit).
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 322nd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

View solution in original post

46 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 322nd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

MisterMike
Novice

Dear Mr. n_scott_pearson,

I am attempting to upgrade my laptop with a Intel 7260.HMW Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Network Adapter PCI Half Mini Card 802.11 and have been searching the net for a few hours trying unsuccessfully to acquire the drivers for this card to work on my Windows 7 32 Bit laptop.  

Upon all my searching, you seem to be the one individual who knows how to make this magic happen.    Would you be able to supply me with the drivers for this?  

Thank you kindly in advance for all your help and knowledge. 

Much appreciated!

0 Kudos
sunn
Beginner

Dear Mr. n_scott_pearson,

I have a intel dual band ac-7260.

Can I get the latest driver for this card for windows 10(64bit).

Thank you kindly in advance for all your help and knowledge. 

Much appreciated!

0 Kudos
RetiredinTexas
Beginner

Hi Scott, I am also having problems with my AC 7260 dis-connecting. I am running the latest WIN10 in Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14. Can you share the drivers.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
JPC2
Beginner
0 Kudos
odaqua
Beginner

Hi @n_scott_pearson ,
I am having the same issue with my WIFI card disconnecting,
I would also really appreciate a copy of the drivers so I can try and resolve this problem!

0 Kudos
GUIDO1982
Beginner

Hello there!

I.ve updated my HP pavillion x360 with de intel ac7260 dual band and cant find the drivers! 

could you help me?

Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Use this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T to access my archive. Subfolders provide final driver packages for most of the Discontinued Wireless adapters.
Hope this helps,
...S
UnknownBro
Beginner

I created an account (even though I used fake credentials) just so I could to thank you. You were more helpful than anyone else in this 200 billion dollar company. You are our hero

0 Kudos
Percevalium
Beginner

Hi,

Can you also send me a link to dowload the latest version of driver for Intel Dualband AC-7260 for Windows 10 x64 ?

Thanks you very much !

Vincent 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Use this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T to access my archive. Subfolders provide final driver packages for most of the Discontinued Wireless adapters.
Hope this helps,
...S
0 Kudos
Percevalium
Beginner

Hello !

Perfect, it works ! My laptop can now connect to a 802.11ax router in 802.11ac mode. So... My laptop is not (yet) too old ! 

0 Kudos
ASUS_AC7260
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I've read several posts thanking you for your help. I have clicked on the link for solution in original post. It downloads the file, but when I choose execute, I get the response 'the selected driver cannot be installed on your system'

I have an ASUS pc with AC 7260

My netgear router died and I bought a TPlink Archer AXE95. Online info said it was backwards compatible to 11n and the guy at Best Buy confirmed; says so on the box. Of course, the box also says 'setup and management made easy" LOL The tether app I used on my phone eventually enabled my Samsung S23 phone to connect, and my fairly old Panasonic TV connects, but what I need most, my laptop, I've just been going round in circles.

Is this not going to work on my ASUS? If not, I'll have to take the router back. Can't afford a new PC while this one is working fine.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@MisterMike,

...S

P.S. You are the 326th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

MisterMike
Novice

Thanks n_scott_pearson!

Greatly appreciate the help.  I have sent you a PM in response  to yours.

Thanks again!

MisterMike

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@sunn,

...S

P.S. You are the 339th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

Retired4PB
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I, as well, am looking for the drivers for the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC - 7620 for my Lenovo W530 laptop running Windows 11.

Thanks for your help!

Dennis

0 Kudos
CTuttle
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Retired4PB,

...S

P.S. You are the 343rd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Nasser1
Beginner

hello, may you please send me a link for the latest version of the driver for Dual Wireless AC 7260 winnows 10 &11 thank you

0 Kudos