Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7737 Discussions

Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite installation problem with ErrorCode 1603

GioVenuti
Beginner

Hi, since more than a month I'm trying to install the "Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite",  but everytime I have the same error 1603.

This morning I have read another Post of another customer with the same problem and I have donload and installed the Intel SSU-msi and did a complete scan.

I have attached the result of this scan and hope you can help me to find a solution.
Kind regards
GioVenuti

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @GioVenuti

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing issues with the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Have you made any recent software change?

·      Are you having any connectivity issue?

Since we noticed from the report that you are using our generic wireless driver, please perform a clean installation of the OEM driver: Killer Wireless 1690/1675/1650 Wi-Fi Driver

After that, please check this: How to Perform a Clean Installation to Solve Most Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite Issues

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello GioVenuti

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous questions and steps? 

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello GioVenuti

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please contact the system manufacturer. 

Also, you can submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos