cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMas1
Beginner

Intel NUC D34010 + Intel AC 7260HMW + Windows 8.1 64bit = Error code 10

Hi,

I have an Intel NUC D34010 with Windows 8.1 64bit and everything works fine except for the Intel AC 7260 wireless card.

I mounted it, installed the last drivers and my system detects the correct model of the card but I get the "Error code 10" telling me that the device is installed but can't start.

I have tried almost all the wireless card drivers available (17.0.5, 17.0.2, 17.0.0, 16.X.X - normal and for IT administrators), the chipset drivers and the last bios firmware (26). I have also unmounted and mounted again the wireless card and nothing changes. I also uninstalled the card drivers and made the windows update recognise it and the error continues. Of course I have restarted the NUC several times and unplugged it.

If I plug a Conceptronic USB Wifi adapter it works flawlessly.

Has anyone found the same problem and/or know how to fix it?

Thank's in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you are experiencing issues with Intel AC 7260 wireless card. I will move this thread to the appropriate support group.

Thanks for your understanding.

Allan.

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Rogmas, please let me know if there is a change after you shut down the system and remove the power cable for some seconds, then turn it on normally.

RMas1
Beginner

Hi Joe,

There's no change at all, code error 10 is still there when i start the NUC after shutting it down and removing the power cord for some seconds (in fact i always cut the energy power as when i shut down the NUC i disconnect the power connector where the it is plugged).

Roger

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

We are investigating this issue.

I will keep you informed.